Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Athletics Day

 Kia Ora 

Last week On friday my school had our athletics day. We have athletics day every year. Last year I got 85 centimeters from the ground. I got 97 centimeters of the ground this year. I got first that year I felt it in my bones that this year I would try even harder to get higher. That Is what I did i was so pleased with myself my legs were shaking with fear. My heart was pounding 10 times faster that it has ever gone before. Do you do athletics at your school? If you have got in a place on any activity tell me about it I will love to hear your story. I am a year five and when you are a year five you go to athletics zones. You go there if you have get in 1st 2nd or 3rd. I got in 1st in six activities so I am going to go to athletics zones with my friend Paige. She got through in her sprints. I am very proud of her because she was doubting herself and I new she would do well and I cheered her on. Paige really helped me get my courage. I am very pleased with myself that I made it into the zones. See you soon. Stella

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stella. This Jayden from last year.
    We had athletics to. I made it to zones. What is your favourite activity? Mine is all of them apart from long distance. We did athletics on Tuesday. Hope you had a good day our night. From Jayden

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post