Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Softball

Kia Ora  

On a Monday my class would always go to softball practice. Our coach is called Strings. That is not her real name we call her that because we don't remember her real name. Last Monday my class was doing were you got to have to hits with the bat. On your third hit you had to put down that bat not throw it but put it on the ground and run to get a home run. On my first hit I got it very far. On my second hit it was even better than the last one. On my third I did not do very well. I barely hit the ball it was still very close to the base. After that I ran around to all three other basses and I managed to get a home run. I felt very proud of myself for getting a home run because I have never played softball.  Before all that we got to do some catches with a buddy. My buddy was Zara. All the gloves were very big and there was only one very small glove. I did not need it my glove was alright. I found that it was very hard.  Have you played softball before? See you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post