Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Moment in time writing two

 Kia Ora

 Bloggers yesterday my class was told to make a DLO and I made my DLO on biteable about similes metaphors and personification. Do you know what biteable is? If you don't biteable is a short and easy video maker. You can choose all you templates or you could get a video already made. You can have a look at the link to biteable below my video. Have a look at my biteable to give you an idea of what it is. You can login with google Have a try and show me it because i would love to see it .  

Writing work on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post