Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

New Holes Book

 Kia ra 

A few days ago my class started to read Holes by Louis Sachar. I really enjoy  reading the book. You should read it. It is amazing. We had to copy the questions from the site that my awesome teacher made for us. The site contains the videos the questions plus the vocabulary. I found that my challenge was to remember what the answers were to the questions. I made my challenge a lot easier because I concentrated on the reading more. Did you really enjoy a book that you read?   Have a look at my letter to my mum. This is from the main character writing to his mum about his time a Camp Green Lake.   to See you soon   

Dear/Hi  Mum 

I have had my first day at camp green lake andI do not fell very safe. There are other boys like me who have been here for a lot longer than i have. We all have nicknames one kid is called upright mine is Caveman. I did not get to choose my nickname and I do not like my nickname.  In the day we have to dig a five feet deep hole and a five feet wide hole. If we find something interesting at the end of the day the water truck comes to see if we have found any thing interesting. If he likes what we have found we get the rest of the day off. We get pretty bad food for diner and breakfast. If i ran away I would not survive because camp green lake is the only place for miles that has water.  I want you to come and pike me up because it is not very nice out hear and I feel like I might be staying hear for longer. love you from Stanly 

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post