Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Vince Ford.

Are you bored in your bubble? I am. For the last three days I have been reserching about Vince Ford. Do you know him? If you don't this is a good blog post for you to look at. Here are some facts about Vince Ford. See you next time.
 Bubble blog you latter.


He was born on the 12th of April 1970. His favorite food is Passionfruit crème brulee - sweet custard with a crispy crust. Next is oatmeal pancakes with maple syrup, banana and bacon. 

 I play sport - I love touch rugby and kayaking, I’m learning to surf. I also dive for crayfish and kina.

Who is Vince Ford? He is the artist who wrote the posum2u story.
Where does he live? He lives at Wainui Beach.
Where has Vince Ford studied?Bachelor of Agriculture.
What did he study? Production manager for agricultural videos.
What is Vince Ford famous for? His books.
What other books has Vince Ford written?It’s a Try!
Hear are two links to the website have a look.

Use this link to source your information about Vince Ford


Here is another interview with Vince Ford.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella

    Thank you for introducing me to the author Vince Ford. I am embarrassed to admit that I was not aware of his writing. I have had a look at one of the links you reccomended and I can see that Vince Ford is a prolific writer.

    If you remind me when we get back to school, we will buy some of his books for our school library.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post