Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

paper planes challenge

Hi bloggers how are you coping in your bubble? My challenge was to make a paper plane or  let the masters inspire your own peace of art. I choose to do the paper plane challenge. What would you choose to do? First I built the paper plane then my mum took a video of me throwing the paper plane  over my head.  I did it over my head because that is what the challenge seid to do.  Why don't you try the paper plane challenge and make a blog post of it. Miss taylor my teacher is posting on the class blog if you would like to see the other challenges the she post on there. Miss Dodds my other awesome teacher did one of the challenges that challenge was to get as many layers of cloning as you can on she got 14 layers on it did look hard.  I got 204 cm on throwing my paper plane over my head. It took me 6 trys the get it right because it keep coming back to me. Have a look at my video. Bubble time you later. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella

    It is great to see that you are keeping up with your class challenges. It looks like you are having great fun at the same time. It is great to take advantage of the lovely weather we are having.

    Having watched many children for many year launch paper planes I have come to the conclusion that it is best to have a nice steady throwing motion. Some people try to throw the plane far too fast and as a result it goes into a nosedive.

    Thank you for sharing your efforts on your blog. I think blogs are a great way for sharing from our bubbles.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella,

    Thanks for asking how your readers are doing in their bubbles, this is a great way to connect with your readers and to show you care. I am enjoying my bubble. It is very peaceful and I have gotten to read a new book that I had been planning to read for ages. I am still busy though as I keep finding things to do :)

    You have created a great blog that explains what you were asked to do. You included the challenges you had and how you overcame them, ka pai!

    We all love flying paper planes but flying them while facing backwards is a different challenge and I love how you have done this. Another task successfully completed Stella, well done.

    How are you doing in your bubble?

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post