Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Fovrote food game.

Hi bloggers what are you doing in your bubble today? Today I am writing a story ok well I finished the story. The story was that you had to  describe my favorite food so have a look at the story and write a comment of what you think my favorite food is and I will make you a comment  to say that you got it right or wrong.  Hear is the story. Have a good think. Bubble time you latter.



It has delicious cooked fish. It has amazingly cooked prawns. Mum makes creamy sauce. It has hard boiled eggs. It has tasty peas. It has creamy smooth mash potato. When it comes out of the oven it is sizzles and it would be good for a dinner party.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella

    I enjoyed reading about some of your favourite foods. You have used some great adjectives. Thank you for putting so much effort into your writing.

    So now I have a little challenge for you regarding adjectives. When I go to the food technology class with the Year 7 and 8s the teacher asks the children not to describe their food using 'opinion words.'

    She means that is is your opinion if something is 'delicious' or 'amazing.' You need to add it was 'delicious because....'

    On the other hand it is great how you have described a 'creamy sauce.' That is not an opinion it is a description. Well done.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post