Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

challenge MONSTER

Hi bloggers what are you doing in your bubble today?  My teacher set my class a challenge and the challenge was to make a monster out of anything you can find.  I decided to make a cookie monster .  What would you do to make a monster?  So my mum, my sister and I all made cookes. My mum  and I made the dough and then mum split the cookie dough in half for  Emily and I. Then mum got us each a pan to put our cookies on so then Emily did not make a monster she made unicorns and people. My mum even decorated one of Emily's cookies. I made a giant cookie monster. I still hade more cookie dough left so I made some little cookies like a three layerd star cookie with a star at the bottom then a small heart and then a small circle. I also made some little bird cookies.  My Mum found us some sprinkles and some chocolate chip pieces  she also found us some raspberry powder that  Emily and I mixed with the dough and  we sprinkled some on the cookeis. Here are some photos of my cookies. See you at my next post.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella,

    What a great idea to bake a cookie monster. Everyone looooves cookies right? So I bet he is a friendly monster. I love the use of chocolate drops for the toenails and fingernails as this helps your monster come to life. It looks like you, your sister and your mum had a lot of fun making these. I also hope that you both helped Mum to clean up the kitchen.

    Another task successfully completed, well done Stella.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella

    What a great effort you have made. And like so many of the challenges you have done, it looks like you had great fun doing it. So not only did you have fun making your monster but then great fun eating it as well.

    I used to watch the cookie monster on Sesame Street. I like the fact that you ristern chose to create a unicorn. I do not see as many unicorns around as I used to when I was young.

    Raspberry powder and chocolate chips sound like the perfect addition to any self respecting monster or unicorn.

    Stay safe.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post