Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Last Blog Post of 2021

Kia Ora Bloggers, 

Today I am going to be telling you about my past year in Rimu and Last year at YMS! I have had so much fun at this school. Their are some amazing teachers, students and an a an amazing principal. I have so many memories at this school and none of them are bad ones. One memorie that has stuck with me is when I was in year 3 and my two friends Paige and Bridie, and I were climbing all over the girls bathroom stall! This year I have had so many new opportunities, in sport and academically. 

My new school is going to be Rangi Ruru Girls School. I am super excited to have new friends and to have fun all day every day. I am very nervous about changing into a brand new school as I am sure everyone would feel. I will be going to Rangi until year 13. 

Have a look at my new school! 

 __________________________________________________________________
Now have a look at YMS!





What's your favorite memory you have had at your school?

Whats you worst memory that you have had at your school?

See you next year!

- Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post