Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Why Should NZ Be In Lockdown OR not ( my thoughts )

 Kia Ora Bloggers

Today I will be telling you my thoughts Why NZ should be In lock down OR not. What do you think about NZ's lockdown? 

New Zealand has just been in shock because we have five new cases of the Delta variant. I  was in a little shock but my family did not need to go anywhere so we are fine. 

My thoughts are... 

 The South Island should not be in level 4. The South Island should be in level  2 OR 3. I think that because it is only Aukland and The Coromandel that have the cases.  If the cases come into the South Island we should go into a higher  level of lock down. we should also shut the borders from the North Island to the South Island so that it dose not spread any more. 

What are your thoughts on New Zealand's lock down? 

Do you enjoy having lockdown?

- Stella 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella
    We are in lockdown right now but thats fine becuase we can still do school work and commuicate with our friends anf spend more time with our familys. I love this post and I argree with you about why the south Island should not be in level 4 right now but that is how it is. They also should really shut the boarders that the only way that this Covid is spredding becuase they are just letting people in and they might have it so then they spreed it and then everyone get it. Yesterday there was acatlly 7 new cases that they found out about yesterday. I think that it is just going to keep spredding and spredding. Maybe next time you could add a link or somthing like that to talk more about the covid and all the cases
    Stay Safe
    Bye Bye
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe

      Thank you for the lovely comment I was not expecting you to comment or anyone. I enjoyed reading your comment. It has all of the things that you need to make it amazing. I will try to add a link next time in my post. Thanks for that!

      Something for your comment is that make sure that you are checking your comment before posting it. Also make sure you add in your question mark.

      I loved all your detal I can really tell that you have fully read my post.

      Again Thank You so much for the comment. Hopefully I can see you soon.

      - Stella

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post