Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

My Thoughts On Lockdown

 Kia Ora Bloggers 

Today I will be sharing with you my thought about New Zealand's Lock down. Lock down is something that I do not personally enjoy. What do you think about Lock down?

New Zealand has just been in shock because we have five new cases of the Delta variant. I  was in a little shock but my family did not need to go anywhere so we are fine. 

I think that it was a definite shock to the south island. It was only Auckland and the Coromandel that had cases. So we did not know that the south island was going to be locked down also. I think it was for the better.  I think that people will listen to the level 4 lockdown because we were having so much fun without covid 19 and the delta. That all they will want to do is get it over with. I do not enjoy not going to school. I do enjoy homeschooling though. I already miss my friends.

Hope we get out of Lock Down soon!

What do you think about New Zealand's five new cases of Delta Veriant?

What do you enjoy about Lock down?

- Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post