Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Why NZ should use the Covid Tracker App

Kia Ora Bloggers

Today I will be taking to you about Why NZ should use the Covid Tracer App. Do you think that Nz should use the app Why or why not?

The good things about using the Tracker is that If you are near someone who does have symptoms. That you make sure that you are safe and that you can go and get a test. Also the app is private so only you can see were you have been. It is also easy way to know where you have been. One another good thing about using the app, is that it is easy to use.  All you need to do is get your phone out, then scan the barcode. 

Easy Right!!

In my opinion I think that all of the people who are in NZ should use the app.  I think that because it is an easy and free way to keep you safe.  Some more reasons for you to use the app is above. 

Here is a link to a website for you to find more information about the app. 

What do you think about the app? 

Do you think that the app is a good thing or a bad thing?

- Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post