Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 3 Tree Climbing

Hello Bloggers

Today is my last Camp series blog post.  I will me telling you a little bit about my tree climbing experience.I really enjoyed climbing up to the top of the tree and touching the chain. But before you got up to the chain you have to put a harness on and a helmet to be safe. You got to chose how high you went up the tree. A little way up the tree was a hanging rabbit that you got to push it and the rabbit skewered  like a dogs toy dose. I think that it was a dog toy. 

Have a look at my DLO below. 


I really like that everyone gave it a go some people did not get that high but they did not have to. 
I overcame that sight fear of falling out of the tree. 
I leant that you always should try your best and even if you are scared just give it a try. 

Photos from Rimu Camp
 
Have you been to Waipara before?

Have you been high up in the tree? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stella I'm Eleanor from greymain school i really like how you talked about it on your post and not just your DLO. Next time maybe make your DLO a couple of pages instead of just 2 pages. hope you do something like this again soon. Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Stella my name is Lily from Panmure Bridge School and I loved reading about the camp you expercienced and that you overcmae your sigh of fears . Something that caught my attention is that you gave it a go and you took a risk , taking a risk is really trciky espeially when you are facinf for the first time or just experciening it . No I havent been to Waipara and yes ive been high up in the tree when I was in primary . What was it like climing high in a tree ? Did you see anything else when you got up to the top ? Was eye catching or no ?

    Good work Stella keep up the good work and keep taking risk's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Stella my name is Lily from Panmure bridge School in Auckland , I love reading what you expercienced at camp and how you took a big risk,takiing a risk is really challenging to many people to face but to you , you took a huge step of confidecne and took a risk. No i havent been to Waipara and yes ive been up high in a tree back in primary days . What eye catching moment caugh you when you went upto the top of the tree? Did taking a risk was challenging to you ?

    Keep the good work up :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post