Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 Swimming Hole

 Hello Bloggers

Today I will be telling you about my experience at Waipara adventure center swimming howle.  I really enjoyed visiting the swimming howle because I feel nice. At first the water was so so cold that it felt like you were going to freeze like an ice cream. Once you got in and started to jump in and out on the rope swings and other things like that. You got used to the water and it became warm. There was three rope swings one in the shallow end and two more in the deep end. The deep end was way over our heads. Also in the deep end there was a huge tree and on that tree was some steps nailed into the tree and three was a little steep on the tree that you went on to jump off. Some people only went to the end of the steps but I went onto the steep thing. 

Have a look at my DLO below. 


 I overcame the slight fear of mercy water. I learnt that you should always keep trying so that you overcome the things you are afraid of. 

📸Photos from Rimu camp folder 📸

See you in the next camp post
Enjoy your holidays

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Stella, I am Ema-Leigh from Gilbethrope school and I love how you have put photos so people can see what the swimming hole. I have to tell you though well ask you kinda can you please put more photos and slides so others know more of it and how it went. I have to tell you this is a very good blog post other then the bad things that you need to work on. Anyway bye have a good day/night (You should go see my blog!) And I miss you guys a lot hope you remember me!.
    Bye from Ema-Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ema-Leigh

    Thank you so much for the comment. I really loved reading you comment. Next time I will try and add in some more photos. That helps me improve, thanks. Something you could do is, double check your comment that it makes scene. Maybe next time you could add in one or two questions.

    Thank you so much for the comment!!

    How are you liking lockdown?

    -Stella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post