Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Investigation

Kia ora bloggers 
Today my class has been doing an investigation. The investigation is about us being a News reporter.A crime  has occured in the class where a bird was found dead on the floor. Don't worry it is not true.  It is very mysterious because it includes our teachers Miss Taylor and Miss Dods and Miss Baker. They are all my suspects.  We started to investigate my teacher Miss Baker.
She says that she is innocent but my friend Birdie is so good at investigation she has been in a club for two years.
I found it challenging because I did not take much details.
Next time I would read more and look closer.
Have a look at the photo below of the bird in the class.
Have you done a investigation before? If you have tell me about it? I would love to know.
 Bye See you soon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stella Its Renae the girl behind your class!!!!
    This Blog is amazing!
    I liked how you have blogged about you doing investigation in you class!
    Did you Like doing the investigation task?
    I have Done this about 2-3 years ago but I don't remember doing it!
    Did you want to add a photo of the bird in your class? Because the photo is not there!
    What was your favourite part of the task?
    Anyway This blog is great!
    Kind regards
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post