Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Winter Sport

Kia ora bloggers.
  Do you do Winter Sport? I do Hockey for my Winter sport. I choose to play hockey because I have already done hockey for four years. I wanted to be the captain but my friend Lucy got it she is a year six she is a year older than me. Do you have a friend that is older than you? Lucy chose me to be the player of the day and my BFF Paige got most improved. If you get most improved you get a hand ball and some lollies as a reward. Player of the day also got the same. I have been bringing my cool handball to school and I have been playing with my friends. Do you have a handball?  Hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Have a look at my photos below and I'll see you soon bye.  






2 comments:

  1. Hi Stella, I really like your poster it is nice and colorful and I really like that in the picture it looks like you are all working hard with your team I hope that you will win the mach next time and maybe you could tell us more about what happened at the mach and why do play hockey from Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella.I'm Lilly. I like your X Country poster it's really cool I really like it maybe you could put some people in from X Country?
    From Lilly

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post