Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Lorde

Hi Bloggers today my teacher told my class to do a venngage because we are doing a Summer Learning Journey in the school holidays about Lorde or  Taika Waititi or Roald Dahl.  I chose Lorde because she is a very famous singinger. I found this information by searching on google questions  like what os lordes mums name? The answer is on my venngage.  Have a little look at my Venngage about lorde. What is your favorite song by Lorde? Please leave me a comment.


Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella,

    Well done on completing a SLJ Teaser Week activity. You have done a great job. Are excited about participating in the SLJ programme this year? I think you guys are going to do awesome with all the practise you are doing.
    I like that you have use Venngage to create your poster, it really stands out.
    You are right, Lorde is an amazing singer. I didn't know that she was born in Takapuna, is that in the North or South Island of New Zealand?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post