Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Four legged friend

✋Hello bloggers this morning my class and a few others went to the wharehui to see Chris the dog handler an Baxter the dalmatian dog. Chris and Baxter are part of the Christchurch City Council. Here is a photo of one of out teachers with Chris and Baxter.
We also found out how to pick up dog poop. You put your hand in dog bag then pick up the poo then you put the bag with the poo in it tern it inside out. Here is a video of Dylan picking up not a real poo but a paper poo.







there are some other photos and videos that Miss W take of the show. Have a look.













I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Did you know how to pick a dog poo up? and Do you have a dog at home? See you soon Bye😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post