Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Water Project

    The Water Project - Give Water
  • Hi and Kia Ora bloggers. This week my class was told to do some research about The water progerrt The Water Project Some people do need to walk every morning  to get water for the people and 300,000,000 people do not get water in the world. 
  • Are you one of they who does not get water? Probablly not because you would not see this post. To find this kind of information go to The Water Project . org   on google.  We had to get a friend and ask them what they have  most enjoyed  this year so I chose my friend Bridie.  Bridie has enjoyed Ballet ,that she is amazing at. The most people  that do not get water live in Guinea, Uganda, Niger, Mozambique, India and Pakistan.  
  • Did you know that? Please leave me a comment. 
  •  See you soon or see your new post. Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post