Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

School Trip.

Hello On wednesday 12th of November  My school went to the concert in a new building. and then we walked all the way to the magritte machhe playground. We had lunch at the playground and then we all went and played at the playground I played on the spinnery things and I pushed the other people. After we played at the playground we walked all the way to the bus We headed of to school then once we got back the class watch shark tale. Have you been to your school trip? Please leave me a comment.



bye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post