Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Rumpelstiltskin Book

Kia ora!


Thursday and Friday TM2 my class has had Mrs Munro. Mrs Munro is a relieve teacher. 
Mrs Munro is the best teacher because she always brings us some really cool 
prices to win. We win by getting our name in the soup pot and at the end of the 
day Mrs Munro shuts her eyes and picks three names out of the soup
pot. Mrs Munro brings us some cool books like 
Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin is the book
 that she brought for us on Thursday and
 Friday. Here is a photo of
the front cover.

Please leave me a comment!


SEE YOU SOON
!BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe, Stella!

    It sounds like you had a great time with Mrs Munro last week! She's so great right?! Did you know that Rumplestiltskin was originally a fairy tale by Brothers Grimm? This made me wonder if the story you read was similar or different? What do you think?

    From Miss W :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss W

    Thank you for the lovley coment on the Rumplestiltskin blog post. Mrs Munro is really cool. No miss W I did not now that Rumplestiltskin was originally a fairy tale by Brothers Grimm well now I do thank you. The Rumplestiltskin book was similler mrs Munro seid so. I have the older veshon of the Rumplestiltskin at home that I read. I realliy in joued the book. Have you read the Rumplestiltskin book befor?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post