Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Descriptions!

Hi bloggers!

This week my class has been told to do description writing this week. Description writing is where you write one sentence and you put a noun and then a adjectives. For example 
The happy birthday boy is sitting at the pink dotted lovely table. 
really enjoyed writing descriptions this week.  Have a look at my descriptions writing. Have you done descriptions before?



There is a pink cake that a ginger haired boy is holding. He is walking with the delicious cake to the party table. The ginger haired boy is slowly walking the cake to the birthday boy sitting at the party table. There is a lovely jelly sitting on the pink dotted tablecloth spread on the table.


There are four little kids at the party waiting for the cake.         
There is a whole heap of party food on the pink dotted party table.There are 2 boys at the party and there are 2 girls. You can hear the wobbly jelly wobbling on the pink dotted tablecloth. There are cheese and pineapple sticks.There is a blue tall vase on the white window sill.

You can hear people singing, ''Happy birthday''. You can hear the popping of the balloons. You can hear the table cloth waving in the party. You can hear ripping paper. You can hear munching. You can hear clapping. You can hear BANG!

Please read my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella

    Do you like doing Descriptions

    Try and make you size a bit bigger so we can see it better

    When you said The happy birthday boy is sitting at the pink dotted lovely table it made me think of my 5 birthday

    I loved this because you add a lot of Descriptions


    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post