Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

!Digiawads 2019!

Hi my name is Stella. I am hear to tell you bloggers about the schools Digiawads. 😯 We made an advertt for our groups game that we were put in by the teachers. In my group it was Bella,Jeyden and me Stella. We needed  to writet out a plan  for the game. We had three weeks to billd a game to win digi awards  for the schools in nz. Our game was called Swap it. We all desired to make Swap it.  Hear is our teamss games advertt take a look.
 Is your school doing digiawads? please leave me an commentt.
BYE 😜 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella! I am Nishka commenting on your blog!

    It is really nice to see that your group has been doing some Digi Awards! Your game called Swap It looks so much fun!

    I can not wait to play this game!

    Will we get it from the office or the classroom's?

    Bye Stella, From Nishka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post