Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday Thoughts

 Kia ora Bloggers,

Today I will be telling you about Thursday Thoughts. If you fear some of these animals then you do not have to look. Now that's out of the way. I will tell you all about Thursday Thoughts.  Thursday Thoughts is something where you find answer some questions and put some images of creepy animals and then describe them. 

 Have a look at some of my answers.

Hope you enjoy!!



Would you like to hold the animal that you are most scared of?
Do you like snakes?

- Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post