Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Cybersmart Challenge 23

Kia Ora Bloggers, 

I'm Stella, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately Sorry! 
So today I am going to be telling you about The Cybersmart Challenge 23 that my class did. I  now know that I am a Digital Native. We learnt that a Digital Native Is people who are born the year 2000 or over. So are you a Digital Native? 

Here is the link to the Challenge 23 

Have a look at my slides Below!



Have you done this Cybersmart challenge before?
Can you spot that Legit or Fake? 

-Stella 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kaden. I am from Grey Main School. Your work is good at spreading awareness of what a fake site and email looks like. Next time you should do what a real/legit site/email looks like too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Stella! Or should I say bestie! I am Nishka from the same school as you!

    I love the way you have added a link on your blog post so that others can try what you did! This is a fantastic blog post that you have done!

    You have added detail and spread awareness of what a fake site looks like and what an email looks like!

    To make your blog post better, you could maybe give a example of your own! Like a fake one! This is your choice though! Keep up the great work you are doing!

    Are you gonna keep on posting blogs like this to help others? Has this ever happened to you? Have a great day! Please reply to me! Bye!
    - Nishka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post