Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

School In The Pool !!!!!!

For the last two weeks my we have had the instructors from jelli park come to our school to teach us about water safety,boat safety,what to do in the sea if you get stranded and what to do if you get in the river stranded. 

This is the class making a whirl pool 

That is me in the orange straps at the front 

I have learnt that it is not that easy to go through a rough river. I felt happy because  it was really fun to do some swimming practice. Next time I am excited for pj day because i really enjoyed. The thing I will remember the most about this year swim safe is My groups really nice instructors. 

Do you like swimming? ( I love swimming) 
What is your favorite swimming stroke? ( Mine is Breastroke) 
Has swim safe come to your school? 
Have you been to a pool before? If you have what pool did you go to? 
 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella I'm Chisa from Panmure Bridge School! I really enjoyed reading about what you did and what you are excited for. I also agree on that it is hard to go through a rough river. Do you think you will use these techniques in an emergency? What techniques you might use and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chisa for the lovely comment. I really enjoyed your reading your comment. How are your doing in your school? I have never heard of your school. Does your school have a pool?


      I definitely think that I will use these techniques in a emergency. Have you learnt anything from my blog post? I think the technique I will use would be the stay in a huddle to keep warm. What technique would you use?

      Again thank you for the lovely comment. I hope your week at school has gone.

      Hear from you soon!

      - Stella

      Delete
  2. hi my name is Zach. this is the school what I go to I go to yaldhurst model school. making the world pool was fun. this year what are you looking forward to. what I'm looking forward to is school camp.

    from Zach

    blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Stella,
    My names Luca from belfast school. I love how you've included how its not easy to go through a strong river and the different techniques to get yourself out of a sticky situation. Great post, keep up the good work.

    -Luca

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post