Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

X Country

Kia ora Bloggers This week my class is practicing for it. The X country is  next term 1st week back on tuesday.  My mum and I have decided to do some more practice in the school holidays and my sister Emily can bike with us. She will not cep up if she was running and she would get tired fast. Last time TM practice I came In first place I was very happy  when I got back first. have you practiced for X country? Did you come In first place? Please leave me a comment.  What could I do better?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella, It's Renae from Rimu!!!
    This blog is breathtaking!!
    Maybe you could check your spelling before you publish!
    I have practiced for X Country!!
    I have come first before and i'm doing it again next term!
    Awesome blog if i didn't mention!!
    Kind Regard
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post