Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Grandpas greate Escape New book

Hi blogs is it nice to be out of  lockdown?  Today I am going to tell you about my new book from school library. It is called  Grandpas Great Escape It is by David Walliams.  So far kake the main charecter went to bed one night and his grandfather went out walking . This is based out on David Walliams  Grandfather. And I hope they find him soon.You should try It. I did not know the books were so  good because I was only reading Geronimo Stilton  book and one night I just hade enough so the next day miss taylor and I went to the libary found a new book and I got really into it  adn their was no more Geronimo Stilton book.  Here Is a photo of the book cover. Hope you injoued the blog post.  Bye 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Stella, It's the Rimu girl Renae here!!
    This blog is booktastic ( I made that word up LOL)
    There was a few bits and bobs, like missing punctuation and wrong words!
    I really enjoyed reading your blog!
    Did you have fun writing it?
    If not mentioned amazing Blog!
    Kind Regards
    -#Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post