Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

!2020!

Welcome  to my 2020  blog.  This year my class moved to a different classroom. I love my new teachers and their names are Miss Dods and Miss Taylor.  I would like to be ale to do a bakeflip into the pool and on a trampoline .This year my class is a group of  year 4 and 5 class.  My class name is Te Mahiri. My class has one new kid and his name is Levi. Levi is a year 5. In 2020 I hope for a great awesome class. Here are some photos of my new classroom. 

  
Blog ya latter.





 Hear is my slide about me.  

Have you done your first 2020 blog?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Stella It is me Ema-leigh from gilberthorpe school ( I wish I could go back so much but my dad is saying I can't I have been asking a lot plz help me go back ) Anyway I love how you did your name in that way Just saying I am going to comment on every ones post once a week or something like that so you might want to tell very one once you see this or ask then. Anyway again I miss yalhurst I still miss You and every one so much I just wanted ot ask something here it goes can you ask if we can have a play date cause my dad has your mums phone number so we can chat and if you can chat on her phone with me or ring so yeah probley not a play date because of the coid-19 thing so call maybe one time plz and bye see you later or next week bai miss yous!?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post